Sanatorium "Kyrylivka" is located on the southern coast of the Azov Sea, at the base of Fedotova Spit, is surrounded on three sides by large bodies of water - the Sea of Azov and the two estuaries. The territory of the sanatorium is 24.5 hectares, on which the housing with amenities, water supply.
Clean Air Sea of Azov seas and estuaries, prairies, creating a kind of environmentally friendly micro-climate resort. The sanatorium is famous for its multi-treatment, which is based on the local mud and mineral water.
Dormitory buildings are located 300 meters from the sea, the rooms are doubles with all the facilities for a family holiday, there are 3 double rooms with all the amenities.
Meals are custom-made system, 4 times a day, if necessary, fractional.
Use 15 diets by Pevsner, which are grouped into five diets. All dietary diets are based on the principles of usefulness, balance.
- diet 1, 2, is prescribed for diseases of the digestive system. The diet provides a selection of products, a cooking process, the increase in the diets of vegetables and fruits.
- diet 3 - prescribed for metabolic diseases, provides caloric reduction is aimed at the normalization of carbohydrate and fat metabolism. The diet increases protein foods (meat, fish, cheese, vegetable dishes).
- Ration 4 - prescribed for diseases of the circulatory, musculoskeletal, gynecological diseases. The diet involves reducing the use of table salt restriction within the physiological range of fats, proteins. Increase in the diet of foods rich in potassium, magnesium (dairy products, vegetables, fruits).
- Ration 5 - appoint a rest, do not require a special diet. A diet balanced in protein, fat and carbohydrates.
- Children food 5 times a day (lunch is introduced in the form of juice, fruit, yogurt).
- Carried out in the dining room for 250 seats.
- diet dining
- medical building
- winter club with a library
- video library
- medical beach with a rescue station
- trail "Health"
- mineral water pump room
- paid parking
- children's teacher
- Diseases of the peripheral nervous system.
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
- inflammatory gynecological diseases.
- Diseases of the digestive system.
- Respiratory Diseases.