10 golden rules of how to achieve a bronze tan
08 03 2012
Going to the beach, do not forget that the abuse of solar ultraviolet radiation can cause heat and sunstroke, burns of the skin. So the doctors say about the possibility of cancer and skin aging.
We are offering 10 rules to get you a great tan.
- Time Sun should gradually be increased day by day. To begin the procedure should be from 5 ... 10 minutes. Then it is better to rest in the shade. In this case tan becomes smooth. Will not peel off the skin.
- Should use sunscreen in which high SPF and / or UVA. These components inhibit adverse effects of ultraviolet radiation on the skin. It is impossible to use creams sunbathing on mineral fats - glycerin, petrolatum. Avoid oils, eau de toilette, perfumes.
- Sunbathing better during a period of low solar activity. The most optimal time to 11 am and after 16 hours. The most active sun has from 12 to 15. At this time, it is better not to expose yourself to UV light.
- Soak up the sunshine, do not rush into the cool water. First, get some rest in the shade. At the end of bathing towel to wipe better. Droplets of water on the body play a role of the lens, focusing the sun's rays.
- If you are sunbathing lying down, place something under his head. It should be slightly raised.
- The sun can only be in a hat to avoid overheating. About sunglasses also should not be forgotten. But to read books and newspapers on the beach is not necessary. Ultraviolet light affects the vision.
- No need to sunbathe after a hearty meal, or vice versa, on an empty stomach. The most optimal time after a half an hour after a meal.
- Drink water at the beach with a sour taste or mineral. But not icy. Good for these purposes as tea.
- To sunstroke and burns on the skin can cause sleep in the hot sun on the beach. If you still love this procedure, you only need to sunbathe with someone else. Your partner may, if anything, to wake up, turn over to the other side.
- If someone is still too hot and got sunstroke, the victim should be moved into the shadows, to bring to life, drink water. If necessary to cause the doctor.