Sea and sun
How many times have we heard about the healing properties of sea water and sea air! Now there is even a special medical term thalassotherapy, that is "treating the sea." Breathing in the fresh sea air, we literally absorb a whole alphabet of useful minerals. And taking a sea bath, we contribute to the formation on the surface of our skin negatively charged ions that remove fatigue, tone the skin and muscles and relieve pain.
The benefits of sea salt knows, of course, everything. No wonder we are at home, away from the sea, try to regularly take a bath with them. Sea salt helps us to maintain the elasticity of the skin and muscles, has a beneficial effect on the nervous system and regulates the acid-alkaline balance in the body.
But despite the obvious benefits of sea salt, this is not the only thing that makes sea water and air such healing.
In a lot of these list:
- - Iodine. As far as he needs our thyroid gland, do not even talk.
- - Brom. To soothe the nervous system.
- - Calcium. It's a good dream, anti-depression and osteoporosis.
- - Magnesium. From allergies and nervous irritability.
- - Potassium. Guarantee the normal operation of the heart, kidneys and digestive tract.
- - Sulphur. The beneficial effects on the skin and protect against fungal diseases.
All this stimulates our immune system and makes better resist stress and all kinds of infections.
And as we have already heard about the dangers of sunlight! I would like to say a few words in defense of the sun.
- - Ultraviolet rays, due to its bactericidal action, help to get rid of many skin diseases.
- - Infrared rays heat our body through. And it strengthens the immune system.
- - Thanks to the intense sunlight activates the metabolism and synthesis of vitamin D (which is essential for calcium absorption in the body), improves the function of the gastrointestinal tract (fats are broken down faster and easier to digest protein).
- - And finally, sunlight helps produce endorphins (hormone of happiness). No need to explain why we want to spend a holiday there, where the sea and the sun!
And yet, all of these positive properties of sunlight do not supersede the norm of being under their direct influence and a mandatory requirement to use sunscreen. Remember this, and the sun will bring you only good.