How to choose sunscreen
Going on holiday, we expect to spend the maximum time on the beach or in the water. But that's just seeing the sea, we will immediately forget about how the sun affects our skin. And, as a rule, is combusted in the first day. That would not spoil your holiday and do not spend it in the fight with burns do not forget to protect your skin. But you have to know a few tricks for choosing sunscreen.
1. Each cream has its own protection factor. It is needed in order to correctly calculate the time of his actions. In order to determine how long you can stay in the sun without being afraid to get burned, you just have to multiply the protection factor 5. Example if the cream with a factor of 10, you can not safely use the cream for 50 minutes. So if you want to spend on the beach all day and not be smeared with cream every hour, it's worth taking a cream with a big factor.
2. Note the presence of natural oils. They will nourish and moisturize your skin, as well as protect it from drying out. If the medium contains only chemicals it vryatli can protect your skin.
3. The cream should be protected from all kinds of UV rays and UV-A and UV-B. This information is usually indicated on the packaging.
4. Check whether your vehicle. To do this, apply a small amount on your wrist and wait 10-15 minutes. If the skin appears itching, burning, or it does not turn red, the tool suits your needs.
5. Be sure to apply the cream for 15-20 minutes before going out. It does not regret, exemplary fuel cream should be four tablespoons of the whole body.Remember
skin protection from the sun while not only provide you with a smooth and nice tan, but will save you from premature aging.